About the Position
The Project Coordinator will be a partner with the Project Manager in fulfilling all of the needs of the project team throughout the duration of the project. The PC will utilize the Company’s Procore Project Management system to perform many of the assigned tasks. Some of the tasks include the following:
Provide administrative support for Project Managers.
- Setting up new projects in Procore
- Creation of project directories
- Project document management including printing, distribution and upload of plans and specifications
- Subcontractor research and vetting
- Project bid invitations and bid receipt follow up
- Submit for and obtain building permits, licenses, SAC/WAC reviews, street permits, utility applications, etc.
- Set up project submittals schedule and monitor approval work flow
- Monitor Request For Information log and follow up on tardy replies
- Request and assemble project closeout documents
- Monitor the completion of punch list tasks
- General administrative tasks
Coordinate with Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Assist subs in their use of Procore
- Execute project subcontracts and monitor receipt with applicable insurance certificates
- Execute project change orders
- Track lead times in accordance with project schedules
- Ordering materials, equipment, job signs, trailers, etc.
- Coordinate deliveries to the job site
Facilitate the fulfillment of field Superintendent needs.
- Many of these tasks are similar to above
Key Attributes for this position include:
- Must be an expert multi-tasker and have the ability to prioritize work
- Must be an expert communicator in writing, on the phone, and in person.
- Must be comfortable with communicating up and down the project food chain from the client/owner to the field personnel.
- Must be a “self-starter” and expert problem solver
- Must be more than an “order-taker”, someone who can think outside the box and is always looking for a better way to do things
- Must have prior experience with a general contractor or subcontractor in a similar role
- Prior experience with Procore is desired
Ready to apply?
We can’t wait to hear from you!